Modern Forensic ResourcesLeading edge forensic analysis supporting criminal prosecution or litigation. Team members can serve as expert witnesses in both State and Federal courts.
Incident ResponseExtending your team and security through a managed solution ensures you have optimal 24/7/365 protection.
Threat HuntingProactively searching through networks to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions.
Advisory ServicesProviding real-time feedback during response as well as expert digital forensics reporting with recommendations for mitigating future threats.
Effective Incident Response
Every year, organizations suffer millions of cyberattacks. These attacks are costly, both in terms of dollars and reputation. The challenge for companies is that their security measures are only as good as the weakest link, which makes protection a constant uphill battle.
Whether an unmitigated vulnerability or a sophisticated cyber actor, cybersecurity incidents can have a significant negative impact on any organization concerning but not limited to:
- Financial costs
- Time requirements
- Damage to reputation and potential harm to employees and customers
- And many more additional scenarios
Organizations must be prepared to respond to cyber-attacks in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly connected environment.
Delays in response can provide cyber actors the ability to dive deeper into victim networks, affording access to sensitive information and critical infrastructure.
Effective incident response is not solely the ability to detect threats, but the process, capability, and capacity to prepare for, respond to, mitigate, and recover from cyber-attacks.
With customized solutions and a variety of support services, CyberMaxx is ready to support because it’s not if, but when protection like this will be needed.
CyberMaxx DFIR Services:
- Tabletop Exercises
- Incident Response Retainer
- Incident Response Playbook Development
- Incident Response Plan Review
- Threat Hunting
- General Security Consulting
Be as prepared as possible for a critical compromise to your network with a team of incident response experts on-call 24/7/365.
Our MAXX Response service provides a dedicated team of on-call experts, 24/7/365, to offer the Incident Response resources and expertise needed when it matters most.
MAXX Response Features and Benefits:
- Immediate Incident Response: On-call cybersecurity experts, 24/7/365, for remote and onsite response.
- A Team of Experts: Trained and certified in industry standard digital forensics and incident response technology and procedures.
- Customized Solutions: A customized response strategy specific to your environment’s needs, resources, and capabilities.
- Enhanced Incident Response: Adds essential information security capabilities in the critical time of a compromise to your organization’s network.
- Peace of Mind: MAXX Response provides experienced experts at your disposal when you need it most.
In addition to our technology, experts, and processes, we’ve partnered with the best in order to make sure your data is secure.