MAXX MDR Security Services
Cybersecurity attacks are on the rise. Our MAXX MDR services are the next generation of managed detection and response.
CyberMaxx’s proactive approach to threat detection and protecting vital assets helps meet compliance regulations and allows you to gain critical insights. Arm yourself with an MDR service that is a truly holistic approach to cybersecurity.
The average total cost of a data breach costs $4.35 million with 83% of organizations having had more than one data breach and 60% of organizations’ breaches leading to increases in prices passed on to customers.
Proactive Cyber Readiness That Generates Confidence
The number and sophistication of cyberattacks continue to increase, which is why it’s crucial to have combat-hardened experts anchoring your cyber defenses. As an Elite MSSP Partner with Cloud Range, CyberMaxx’s security team gains hands-on, live-combat training and experience in a simulated SOC environment. The virtual cyber range solution allows our people – and your organization – to stay ahead of forthcoming threats.
Cloud Range empowers us to practice defending against real threats in a safe environment that emulates our complex network. That ensures our team has the methodologies, qualifications, skills, and judgment to defend against even the latest cyber threats. The ongoing program also creates muscle memory, which further prepares cyber defenders to act quickly and effectively during an incident.
Know exactly how prepared the people are who protect your organization.
CyberMaxx’s hands-on simulation training with Cloud Range yields measurable results (metrics and reporting) about the performance of our security personnel, demonstrating exactly how well they can detect, respond to, and remediate virtually any attack.
Hope is not a strategy when it comes to protecting mission-critical networks and data. As a customer engaging with and evaluating an MSSP, you shouldn’t just hope that they can do the job. Customers should know exactly how prepared their MSSP is to protect their organization. And by “know,” we mean that customers should have concrete data that demonstrates cyber readiness. Our continued partnership with Cloud Range ensures that our team is properly prepared, and our customers can rest easy knowing experienced defenders are protecting their mission-critical networks and data.
MAXX MDR features and benefits:
- Purpose-built: Three purpose-built platforms designed with SOAR in mind.
- Network security: Fully managed network security on-premise and in the cloud.
- Endpoint security: Partnership with industry-leading endpoint security providers SentinelOne and Crowdstrike.
- SIEM and analytics: Cloud-native managed SIEM and analytics platform for better integration with SAAS and IAAS.
- 24 x 7 x 365 SOC: Around-the-clock management by CyberMaxx Security Operations Center of experts.
- Full visibility: Full stack visibility of your assets both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Faster and better quality: Improved MTTR and reduced false positives through automation and orchestration.