Threat Intelligence for AWS and Azure
You’ve got a budget, an evolving risk profile, and no shortage of advancing known threats. MAXX Network can help.
MAXX Network is designed to nimbly grow alongside your business while providing around-the-clock information security monitoring tailored to your budget and needs, making it the perfect choice to help your organization combat both present and future cybersecurity risks and known attacks.
What Sets ApartWith proprietary technology, a team of network security experts, and unmatched threat intelligence, we identify hostile activity in real-time and take immediate action to thwart threatening network traffic.
24/7/365 MonitoringOur team of experts work around-the-clock so you can sleep peacefully at night knowing that we’re protecting your organization from advanced security threats to your network.
Scalable ProtectionGrowing fast? We provide expert managed detection and monitoring for extremely high performance networks with low tolerance for latency – which means when you grow, we grow with you.
How It Works
From on-premise cyber security to cloud-based computing, our MAXX Network provides around-the-clock cyber security monitoring utilizing CyberMaxx’s, people, processes, and technology to help your organization combat today’s advanced known threats.
Features and Benefits of Using a Network Detection and Response Service:
- Purpose-built: CyberMaxx’s proprietary network sensors work in virtual or physical environments.
- Strong Cloud Support: Supports AWS and Azure environments.
- Prevention and Detection: Cutting-edge intelligence and anomaly-based intrusion prevention and threat detection.
- 20+ Years of Experience: 20+ years of global threat intelligence.
- Confidence & Peace of Mind: We find the network activity that matters most, giving confidence and peace of mind.
- Close Compliance Gaps: Keep your data confidential with high integrity, and available.
- 24/7/365 SOC: Optimized threat detection and response technology aligned with our SOC of security professionals.