Maintaining cybersecurity and policy structure is a large task for organizations, especially when there are constant changes to regulations and requirements.
In order to be compliant with laws, regulations, and industry standards, an organization must outline a structured approach to defining its security and privacy objectives while allocating responsibilities among stakeholders. Establishing such a plan will enable the organization to better manage risks and meet expected compliance requirements.
CyberMaxx Policy Services Architecture will assist in the revision, development, or creation of current cyber security policies.
- Policy review
- Policy updates
- Policy creation
- IT audits
- Testing against industry-standards
Who Should Utilize This Service
- Businesses of all sizes
- Government agencies
- Non-profit organizations
- Entities that collect, store, process, or transmit data
Having a reliable cyber security and privacy strategy is essential for any organization in order to manage risks successfully, remain compliant, and prevent potential cyber-attacks or data leaks.
How it’s done
CyberMaxx policy service architects get a security baseline of the organization by first reviewing the following:
- Information and asset value
- Data Governance
- Cyber Security and Privacy
- Contractual requirements
An audit is performed to determine requirements and existing organizational templates are used as a guide for policy architecture to meet needs. After review, the requested updates are made and deliverables are shared for future changes.
Policy services are more than a template. Our architects focus on the organization’s culture and individual needs to understand what information the organization needs to protect, asses its value in relation to the organization’s overall business, and define an overall vision to integrate security and privacy into all levels of company operations
- Enhanced Protection: By implementing robust security measures and protocols, organizations can reduce their risk of security breaches and unauthorized access.
- Regulatory Compliance: An effective policy architecture can help ensure compliance with regulations, avoiding legal issues and associated fines.
- Improved Reputation: By demonstrating a commitment to protecting customer and user data, organizations can enhance their reputation and build trust with their stakeholders.
- Cost Savings: A cyber attack or data breach can be costly for any organization, by implementing a robust cybersecurity and policy architecture, organizations will reduce the likelihood of such incidents, saving significant costs in the long run.
- Business Continuity: A well-designed cybersecurity and policy architecture can help ensure business continuity by protecting critical data and systems in the event of a security incident or disaster.