Featured VRM Partners
CyberMaxx has strategic partnerships with industry-leading vulnerability scanning providers, including but not limited to:
We work closely with these partners to ensure that our team is always up to date on the latest product capabilities and best practices. We also have engagement models in place to deliver the best possible support to our shared customers.
The CyberMaxx Impact
Partnering with CyberMaxx on your vulnerability risk management (VRM) program will help your security team:
- Simplify vulnerability scan administration: Our team will manage all administrative aspects of your recurring vulnerability scans, including platform configuration, scheduling, and more.
- Eliminate scanning platform maintenance burden: We’ll perform any required platform changes and new feature activation on your behalf.
- Monitor platform health and scan execution: Our team will monitor your scanning platform 24x7x365 for overall health and availability and verify the completion of scheduled scans.
- Optimize remediation and troubleshooting: Our experts will interpret scan results, provide guidance on patching and remediation, and troubleshoot any incorrect findings.
- Visualize VRM results and trends: We’ll assist your team with configuring and interpreting platform dashboards and provide regular reports on platform health and effectiveness.
CyberMaxx VRM Approach
CyberMaxx helps security teams implement a systematic vulnerability and risk management (VRM) program that simplifies and accelerates discovery and remediation, including:
- Expert vulnerability scan configuration and coordination.
- Results interpretation and prioritization guidance.
- 24x7x365 monitoring to ensure VRM program continuity.
The Best Defense Starts with Offense
CyberMaxx’s automated VRM capabilities can be further enhanced with human-based offensive security services, including penetration testing, red team, and purple team exercises. Together, a systematic VRM program and our offensive security services will help you:
- Reduce your attack surface in meaningful and measurable ways.
- Empower in-house security resources to focus on high-value activities.
- Identifying potential improvements to your VRM strategy.