Featured EDR Partners
CyberMaxx has strategic partnerships with industry-leading EDR providers, including but not limited to:
We work closely with these partners to ensure that our team is always up to date on the latest product capabilities and best practices. We also have engagement models in place to deliver the best possible support to our shared customers.
The CyberMaxx Impact
Enhancing your EDR deployment with MaxxMDR will help your security team:
- Simplify EDR deployment and administration: Our experts will apply a custom EDR detection library based on your risk profile, configure all platform settings, and define automated containment measures.
- Detect and respond to threats on a 24x7x365 basis: Our security analysts will monitor for critical threats and health issues, perform triage and validation, and engage well-documented digital forensics and incident response (DFIR) processes when necessary.
- Continuously improve EDR rules and policies: We’ll make policy and monitoring changes proactively as new threats emerge and new EDR capabilities become available and review baseline platform settings every six months.
- Optimize troubleshooting and maintenance: If EDR health or performance issues ever occur, we’ll perform any necessary troubleshooting at the software and detection rule levels to restore optimal functionality.
- Gain insights into your endpoint security posture: Our platform provides detailed agent telemetry and reporting for your EDR product, ensuring that your team always has an up-to-date view of your EDR agent footprint and the status of individual endpoints.
CyberMaxx EDR Approach
CyberMaxx helps security teams optimize their endpoint detection and response (EDR) approach through a managed detection and response (MDR) model that includes:
- Expert EDR configuration and administration.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and response.
- Offensive security to drive continuous improvement.
The Best Defense Starts with Offense
CyberMaxx’s MaxMDR bundles combine the capabilities above with ongoing offensive security services, including endpoint-focused threat hunting and purple team activities. Pressure-testing your endpoint security posture with offensive security will drive continuous improvements to your EDR effectiveness by:
- Detecting possible endpoint threats before they escalate.
- Testing the efficacy of EDR detection and response capabilities.
- Identifying potential EDR detection rule improvements.