Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named CyberMaxx to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022.
Actually, for the second year in a row, CyberMaxx has breached the top 100 list for leading MDRs in the cyber security space.
MSSP Alert’s Top MSSPs list ranks the best-managed security service providers from around the world. The rankings are based on a combination of MSSP Alert’s reader survey and editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR, and MSP security providers. This year’s list includes both new and familiar faces, reflecting the ongoing growth and evolution of the MSSP market.
When asked about this year’s list and how CyberMaxx was represented, Jason Riddle, CEO of CyberMaxx said, “We are honored to make the MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSP’s list for 2022. Being ranked in the top 100 for the past two years is a huge accomplishment and shows the growth and tenacity of CyberMaxx as we continue to create something special in the MDR and XDR space. This sustained achievement reflects the passion and dedication of our team and the encouraging words from our customers we hear and see in published reviews. Thank you to the readers and experts at MSSP Alert for recognizing our accomplishments over the last year.”
“MSSP Alert congratulates CyberMaxx on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response, and other key services.
CyberMaxx revolutionized full-service cybersecurity protection of healthcare organizations and maintains a 99% customer retention rate. With a hands-on approach, CyberMaxx’s experts provide 24/7/365 protection to their customers with a full suite of services, including endpoint threat detection and response (MAXX EDR), network-based intrusion detection and prevention systems (MAXX NETWORK), and security information and event management (MAXX SIEM). CyberMaxx’s managed detection and response solution (MAXX MDR) is designed to cover you from all sides, ultimately giving you peace of mind that your systems and data are secure. Think of CyberMaxx as the loyal partner you know you can trust in a crisis – That’s why our logo is man’s best friend.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative.