Featured WAAP Partners
CyberMaxx has strategic partnerships with industry-leading application security providers, including but not limited to:
We work closely with these partners to ensure that our team is always up to date on the latest product capabilities and best practices. We also have engagement models in place to deliver the best possible support to our shared customers.
The CyberMaxx Impact
Enhancing your application security posture with CyberMaxx security control management (SCM) will help your security team:
- Reduce administrative burden and complexity: Our team will perform administrative activities such as application security product configuration and security policy design and management, reducing the load on your in-house resources.
- Simplify ongoing platform maintenance: We’ll proactively perform any required software maintenance for your application security tools, including backups when supported.
- Perform proactive traffic and health monitoring: Our application security experts will periodically monitor and review application traffic flows for effectiveness and performance.
- Troubleshoot functional and platform-level issues: When issues are discovered, our team will troubleshoot core platform functionality along with specific policies and configurations.
- Provide critical insights about your application security posture: Our team will provide reports on your application security tools’ overall health and effectiveness and any recommended improvements.
CyberMaxx SCM Approach
CyberMaxx brings comprehensive security control management (SCM) to your WAAP tools, including web application firewalls (WAFs), bot mitigation, distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection, and API endpoint security platforms, ensuring that they are:
- Configured and managed optimally.
- Monitored and assessed regularly for issues.
- Validated using recurring offensive security measures.
The Best Defense Starts with Offense
CyberMaxx’s SCM capabilities can be combined with ongoing offensive security services, including threat hunting, penetration testing, and other activities designed to test the effectiveness of your application security strategy.
By combining defensive and offensive security measures seamlessly, our team will help you:
- Detect gaps in your application security posture before threat actors do.
- Identify potential configuration and policy improvements proactively.
- Validate application-level threat detection and response workflows.