Fifth-Annual List Honors Leading MSSP, MDR, and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named CyberMaxx to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR), and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth-annual list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“We are honored to be represented in the top 100 cybersecurity companies worldwide,” said CyberMaxx CEO Jason Riddle. “This past year has been a year of growth for CyberMaxx with a new platform investment by Periscope Equity and our launch of MAXX MDR. This achievement is a significant marker of that growth. We are thankful to our clients who have relied on us as a trusted partner in the fight against advanced security threats, and we will continue to fight for them.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate CyberMaxx on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware and supply chain cyber-attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continue to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
CyberMaxx revolutionized full-service cybersecurity protection of healthcare organizations and maintains a 99% customer retention rate. With a hands-on approach, CyberMaxx’s experts provide 24/7/365 protection to their customers with a full suite of services, including endpoint threat detection and response (MAXX EDR), network-based intrusion detection and prevention systems (MAXX NETWORK), and security information and event management (MAXX SIEM). CyberMaxx’s managed detection and response solution (MAXX MDR) is designed to cover you from all sides, ultimately giving you peace of mind that your systems and data are secure. Think of CyberMaxx as the loyal partner you know you can trust in a crisis—That’s why our logo is man’s best friend.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com